Sonus Total Eclipse protects interior vinyl and leather surfaces, plastic bumpers, rubber seals, plastic cladding, car bras, vinyl tops, tires, rubber fender flares, clear plastic windows, tonneau covers, rubber hoses and more. Maintains a like-new finish, repels dust and enhances color. Sonus Total Eclipse is an SPF-40 level protectant that offers 100% protection of UV induced slow fade with regular use. The water-based formula works on all rubber, vinyl, fiberglass, and plastic finishes. Does not contain Cleaners, solvents, or petroleum distillates.
- Gentle water-based formula
- Provides extreme UV protection
- Repels dust from protected surfaces
- Enhances color of vinyl, leather & interior trim
- For best results, apply Total Eclipse using a foam or microfiber applicator.
- Use enough product to get the surface you are treating wet.
- Allow 5-10 minutes for Total Eclipse to be absorbed into surface (the excess water needs to evaporate so the polymer can bond).
- Buff off excess protectant (wipe vigorously) using a clean, dry microfiber towel, we recommend the Sonus Ultimate Detailing Towel or Sonus Der Wunder Polishing Towel.
- Add a second application of Total Eclipse for a glossy finish.
- For a matte finish, give a final wipe with a slightly damp microfiber towel.
- Apply every 3-5 weeks for maximum UV protection.
Note: The term "SPF-40" applies to UV protection for your skin. Usage of the "SPF" rating with this product does not suggest the product is for skin protection, but rather is used to denote a common understanding of UV protection level. Total Eclipse contains approximately 10% solids by volume, which provides enough UV protection to eliminate slow fade caused by prolonged exposure to the sun's ultra violet (UV) radiation.
- Interior vinyl and leather surfaces
- Plastic bumpers
- Rubber seals
- Plastic cladding
- Car bras
- Vinyl tops
- Rubber fender flares
- Clear plastic windows
- Tonneau covers
- Rubber hoses