Hydra-wax the ultra durable deep shine carnauba wax.
Hydra-wax is a superior super-easy-to-use last stage treatment for the protection of highly finished automobile paint systems. The high grade T1 carnauba wax is used as the backbone to provide a deep rich gloss, whilst unlike other automotive waxes excellent gloss, ease of application and buffability are provided by other gloss enhancing molecules. To achieve the ultimate smooth glass-like finish paint should be in good condition this is easily achieved using korrosol and clay bar before hydra-wax treatment.
Detergent proof water beading.
This product offers detergent proof longevity; it will continue to bead water long after more expensive sealers, premium paste waxes and so-called nano coatings have failed. For longest durability pre-cleaning of paint using cleanser-fluid is recommended.
Non-abrasive and dirt repellent.
Hydra-wax is a particularly good choice for those who want an excellent water and dirt repellent shiny finish to their paintwork with ease and infrequent application, it is also an excellent choice for those who wish to apply a product as frequently as every week and will provide a superb experience for people who enjoy doing so, the application is easy, the buffing satisfying, no dust is produced and there are no abrasives to wear away the paint and make it thinner, we guarantee that this will give the user the most satisfying waxing experience ever.
- Thoroughly wash vehicle with hot soapy water, only use salt-free automotive shampoos. Do not use wash and wax products. Dry vehicle using chamois leather, or synthetic equivalent.
- Hydra-wax is not an abrasive polish, if your paintwork is faded, feels rough or has not been polished for a long period it will be necessary to use cleanser-polish and/or auto-clay before application. Once prepared in this way regular application of hydra-wax will maintain a high gloss finish without need for further use of abrasive polishes. Use of cleanser-fluid prior to application of hydra-wax will dramatically boost the longevity of the buffed film.
- Work on shaded cool panels. Using the sponge applicator provided apply in light circular motions sparingly and allow to dull for approx. 5-10 minutes. Buff to a high shine using the blue micro fibre cloth provided - turn frequently.
- Both applicator pad and micro fibre cloth can be washed for re use. Do not use fabric conditioner.
- App-pad should be stored away from direct sunlight.
- Superior easy-to-use last stage treatment
- Contains no abrasive
- Will outperform more expensive paste waxes
- Over 50% by weightT1 carnauba wax in dry wax film
- Plush large buffing microfiber and app-pad wax applicator included