One-step carnauba based paint cleaner and finishing wax
Micro-fine is a one step cleansing and protection product specifically for use on top quality paint finishes. The product contains high levels of carnauba and other waxes to produce a durable and protective film that is highly compatible with finis-wax and hydra-wax. For use on lightly aged paintwork to rejuvenate and seal in a deep gloss. Can be used frequently, it's extremely easy to use and produces a highly detergent water repellent finish.
Multi-purpose all-in-one product
Micro-fine contains micro particle abrasives for fine paint cleansing and conditioning of excellent condition paintwork. The micro-sized particles will remove traces of old polishes and waxes, compound 'fillers' and road film remains but will not inflict swirls or cobweb like holograms to highly prepped paint.
- On new or recently corrected paint
- To remove light marring
- After claying
- As an all in one polish and wax
- Before finis-wax or hydra-wax
- Thoroughly wash the vehicle with hot soapy water, only use salt-free automotive shampoos. Do not use wash and wax products. Dry the vehicle using chamois leather, or a synthetic equivalent.
- Micro-fine’s micro particles will refine paintwork in excellent condition, but if your paintwork is faded, feels rough or has not been polished for a long period it will be necessary to use auto-clay, cleanser-polish or even a cutting compound. Once prepared in this way regular application of micro-fine will maintain a high-gloss finish without need for further use of abrasive polishes. Use of cleanser-fluid prior to application of micro-fine will dramatically boost the longevity of the buffed film.
- Shake micro-fine well, using the microfibre cloth or an app-pad work the product in small circular motions to deep-clean the vehicle’s paint. Work in a cool shaded position. Allow product to haze before buffing with the large microfibre cloth to a high-shine.
- For greatest cleaning power micro-fine should be applied with the microfibre cloth and buffed off before hazing over, for greater protection it should be applied using the app-pad and buffed after hazing over.
- Contains micro particles for fine paint cleansing and conditioning.
- Detergent proof
- High carnauba content in buffed film
- Supplied with 1 x large microfibre cloth and one app-pad
- 500ml aluminum bottle
- Free of surfactants