CeriGlass is a unique glass polishing system developed by the innovative technique of blending special ceramics (which include Cerium Oxide) together with other nano components and mild abrasives to create the most user friendly and still effective glass polishing system! CeriGlass deep cleans and polishes all glass surfaces with ease. It quickly removes acid rain spots, hard water spots, road film, and stubborn bird stains. It is also capable of removing fine to medium windshield wiper/grit scratches and swirls! And it does all this without warping the glass.
- Cover the vehicle surfaces and trim around the glass
- Shake well
- Apply small amount on the glass polish pad
- Work thoroughly on the glass surface one section at a time in overlapping motions.
- When the product starts to dry, apply a spritz of water to the pad to extend the life of the polish
- Repeat as needed. If necessary finish with a stiff foam pad.
- Clean surface thoroughly when complete
- For protection: Wipe down with Eraser and then coat with a glass coating
- (1) 150ml bottle of CeriGlass
- (1) Ceriglass Hand Applicators (for water spots)
- (1) Microfiber Terry Weave Towel (16" x 16")