UPDATED VERSION! NOW GLOSSIER, EVEN EASIER TO USE, AND EVEN MORE RESISTANT TO ACIDS AND ALKALINES.
Reload packs the glass-like gloss, hydrophobicity, and dirt repellency of Silica Nanotechnology in a convenient spray-on, wipe-off sealant. Originally formulated to maintain the protection and finish quality of CQuartz coatings, Reload has also proven itself as a stand-alone sealant, where it can offer up to 6 months of protection on daily drivers. Reload’s easy to use waterborne formula can be applied to all vehicle surfaces, and even on damp surfaces, making it perfect for quickly topping up your vehicle’s protection and shine.
Reload offers a slick super hydrophobic layer which repels water like no other. Coupled with its ability to repel dirt & grime this leaves a stunning, glossy, and highly reflective shine. CarPro Reload is very easy to use (following our simple tips) and ideal for enthusiastic or professionals alike. Once applied Reload keeps your paint clean longer, makes washing the car easier, and allows you to dry it faster!
- Does not stain trim: Can be used on Paint, Rubber, Plastic, and Glass with great sheeting affect
- Value: Approximately 1 ounce is enough to top the average vehicle
- Simple to apply: Spray on and buff off!
- Versatile: Apply as stand-alone or as a topper. Apply to wet or dry vehicles.
- Repels rain & grime
- Super Hydrophobic
- Shake well and avoid use in direct sun on hot panels
- Spray only the amount needed for one section
- Immediately spread the product out with a short nap Microfiber Towel and immediately buff in and off.
- Use a separate towel such as the MM Crazy Pile, which will stay dry throughout as your final wipe towel. Buff the area once more to be sure no streak remains
- Move to next section and repeat.
- Paint should be completely clean and free of oil, solvents, or wax before applying Reload (For Durability)
- As with any product, when pressing the trigger one quick press will allow it to disperse in a finer mist.
- In case of uneven areas do to improper application or applying too thick, wipe off Reload with Eraser or IPA immediately and re-apply.