CQuartz Fabric brings long-lasting CQuartz coating technology to fabric convertible tops, interior textiles, carpets, and fabrics. It forms a Super-Hydrophobic barrier that repels water and stains, whilst resisting abrasion, UV fading, alkaline and acid attack for up to 12 months. CQuartz Fabric does not change the feel of the surfaces to which it is applied, but will imbue them with total surface protection.
Using nanotechnology, our treatment resists bacteria, is small enough to bond to individual fibers, delivering superior performance characteristics without compromising the look, feel, or comfort of the fabric, and without clogging the weave. Cquartz Fabric transforms the substrate into a super hydrophobic surface that is durable, flexible, and long lasting against harsh or caustic detergents.
Apply CQuartz protection where it has never gone before with CQuartz Fabric!
Areas Of Application:
- Convertible Tops
- Fabric seats
- Fabric Wheel wells
- Floor Mats
- And more...
- Super Hydrophobic: Liquids are repelled instantly
- Durability: Withstands mechanical wear for up to a year and withstands strong soaps and high pH intensive detergents
- UV protection: Protects against UV degeneration while maintaining the supple feel and original color of treated surfaces
- Versatility: Protect many surfaces such as fabric upholstery, carpets, mats, & convertible fabric tops
- Suitable for a variety of textiles
- Long lasting protection for textiles and leather against water, dirt and grease
- Resists bacteria growth from sweat, dirt, oils, and liquids
- Requires less cleaning: In most cases simply wipe with a damp towel
- Approximately 150 ml to 250 ml per vehicle
Directions for Fabric:
- Clean the surface completely from dirt, dust, and all oils and dressings, if cleaner has any byproducts then steam wipe or use damp cloth to remove residue before allowing to dry completely.
- Shake CQuartz Fabric
- Spray onto surface evenly
- On plush fibers work into the surface and spray another light coat on the surface
- Must be fully dry and cured before subjecting to traffic or abrasion.
- When soiled, simply wipe with clean damp microfiber or use an interior cleaner if you prefer
- Avoid using shampoos containing wax or silicones or they will temporarily affect the super hydrophobic effect
- Test in inconspicuous area on any surface you are unsure of
- Do not dilute
- Use in ventilated area
- Wear suitable breathing protection
- Keep container closed
- Keep away from Children