THE BOSS G21 has a 21mm orbit, which represents a 162% increase in orbit throw compared to a conventional orbital's 8mm throw. The main advantage of this long-throw machine is pad rotation. A pad that rotates in a larger orbit does more work per pass, your liquids are more effective, and you get results that surpass expectation. THE BOSS is the most innovative orbital ever. Griot's Garage is the first to integrate a fully variable trigger that allows the user to throttle the tool from a dead stop to the maximum dial setting incrementally throughout the sweep of the trigger. This acutely focuses the control you have over the tool and the depth and clarity the system delivers to your paint. This tool is built right using the best of the best. Packing 900 watts of muscle, BOSS orbitals are the most powerful on the market. Their advanced, precision-machined steel counterbalance is a cut above and they use NSK™ bearings, the best in the world. The more aggressive G21 is set up for our BOSS 6" pad system and is recommended for professional detailers.
- Powerful 900-watt, 7.5-amp motor
- 21mm long-throw orbit
- Premium NSK bearing construction
- Precision-machined counter-balance
- 6" vented flexible urethane backing plate
- Max 5000 orbits per minute
- Fully variable speed trigger throttle with trigger lock
- Near-instant start-up
- 13-foot silicon-rubber 16 AWG power cord with gusseted cord support
- Non-marring composite body
- Double-shot rubber platypus fore-grip, mid-body grips, and pistol grip
- Quick access brush side ports
- Includes Allen key wrench, replacement carbon brushes, washer modification, and grease tube
- The G21 may use either a 5" or 6" Pad system interchangeably
Factory delivered with backing plate to shroud engagement. This is the safest configuration, as it limits pad rotation. Should increased paint correction be desired, the included stainless steel washer may be inserted in between the drive hub and backing plate to induce rotation. This rotation combined with long-throw orbit delivers faster paint correction.