As close to a compound as you can get!
Menzerna Intensive Polish PO 91E defies convention! Intensive Polish is capable of removing 2000 grit sanding scratches, oxidation, compounding swirls and other defects without hazing. Based on its abilities you’d think it’s a compound but, in fact, Menzerna Intensive Polish is just what the name says – a polish on steroids!
Menzerna Intensive Polish may eliminate the need for a compound on oxidized, swirled vehicles. This polish is so safe and effective, you can remove paint flaws with little or no loss of surface gloss. Normally, you would have to compound, follow up with a swirl remover, and then a finishing polish to remove 2000 grit sanding scratches. It would take at least three steps. But with Menzerna Intensive Polish, you can often go straight to wax application after polishing.
Menzerna Intensive Polish PO 91E leaves very little – if any – haze. The highly concentrated, small abrasives remove the paint flaw through consistent abrasive action. Compounds with large abrasives are practically scoring the paint surrounding the flaw, which causes dullness. The dullness then has to be polished out with smaller abrasives. Menzerna Intensive Polish combines these two steps by gradually leveling the flaw with small, numerous abrasives that break down into a self-refining polish. The surface is left smooth, vibrant, and glossy.
- Use Menzerna Intensive Polish on oxidized, dull paint, heavy water spots, swirls, and scratches. Even though the name says polish, by most standards, this is a compound.
- Menzerna Intensive Polish removes swirls and water spots without hazing the finish.
- Menzerna Intensive Polish removes paint defects without hazing the finish. Use with a dual action or rotary polisher to achieve the best results.
- Menzerna Intensive Polish can also be used on freshly repainted finishes (once cured) to remove overspray and imperfections. The formula is extremely low-dusting and contains no silicone, waxes, or fillers. It’s perfect for use in a body shop or paint shop. Clean up is quick and easy.
- Menzerna Intensive Polish will remove most paint flaws and, in most cases, you will not need to step up to Menzerna PowerGloss Compound.
Create a high gloss, swirl-free finish with the polish that acts like a compound. Menzerna Intensive Polish removes moderate to severe paint imperfections with minimal or no loss of gloss and almost no dusting.