Optimum Opti-Clay is an easy, fast, and the effective conventional way to remove surface contaminants such as rail dust, brake dust, industrial fall out,tree sap, bug residue and paint overspray. Whenever the paint feels gritty after washing you can use Optimum Opti-Clay to restore the surface to a clean and smooth finish. You can also use Optimum Opti-Clay to decontaminate other automotive surfaces including glass, frills, wheels, plastic lenses, etc. Use Optimum Opti-Clay before waxing or sealing to safely remove bonded surface contamination.
- Wash vehicle to remove loose dirt, dust & debris with Optimum Car Wash or Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine.
- Dilute Optimum No Rinse at 2 oz. per gallon of water to make Optimum Clay Lube.
- Spray Optimum Clay Lube on a small area.
- Gently work Opti-Clay back and forth over the wet surface until contaminates are removed.
- Wipe with Optimum Microfiber Towel to reveal the finish.
- Continue in small sections until vehicle is complete, occasionally turning and folding the bar to expose a new, clean area.
*** 2 x 2 oz bars