Opti-Glass Coating is designed to chemically bond to silica based surfaces to form a hydrophobic film that provides long-term protection to glass and other silica based surfaces and to increase chip resistance, scratch and mar resistance, and protect from water staining.
Apply when the temperature is between 60°-90° F (15°-30°C). Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Clean and polish the surface as needed.
- Wipe down with 15% solution of IPA.
- Apply an even amount of OGC to an applicator pad.
- Wipe the pad in a circular pattern to get complete coverage.
- Allow OGC to dry for 2 minutes and then wipe off the excess. If you do not remove the excess coating, it will harden and will require polishing to remove it.
Net: 60 CC