The Sonus Microfiber Buffing Towel is designed around the newest generation of microfiber fabric. Side one is a tight terry cloth weave with exceptional waxing power. It excels at buffing off carnauba waxes and sealants. Side two is a deep, plush, terry pile that loves detailing sprays and will bring up the full lustre of your paint. The Sonus Microfiber Buffing Towel is two towels in one! Like all Sonus towels, the Microfiber Buffing Towel is 100%scratch-free. The superior quality of the Sonus microfiber silk edging eliminates the scratching and swirls possible with inexpensive surge bound edging. The Sonus Microfiber Buffing Towel is a 75/25 blend of Polyester and Polyamide. The fibers are precisely split with a spiral pattern, offering fast wicking for spot-free detailing and safe wiping of fine particles.
- Tight terry cloth weave on one side provides exceptional waxing power
- The deep, plush, terry pile of the other side works great with detailing sprays and will bring up the full lustre of your paint
- The superior quality of the Sonus microfiber and the silk edging eliminates scratching and swirls
- Use Sonus Microfiber Buffing Towel after waxing to remove remaining residue and buff to perfect finish.
- Use with your favourite detailing spray and buff to high-gloss finish.
- Clear coated surfaces
- Painted surfaces &non-painted surfaces
- Fiberglass & Gelcoat surfaces
- Gold, brass, silver & aluminum surfaces
- Plastic & glass surfaces
Sonus Microfiber Buffing Towel, 2 - 16" by 16"