Sonus ION Paint Coating is boosted by Polycharger to ensure long lasting protection from UV damage, water spotting, and other environmental and chemical contaminants. This durable formula creates a chemically induced positive charged ION on painted surfaces, which enables strong bonding to painted surface. Sonus ION Paint Coating delivers a deep, wet-looking high-gloss shine while providing up to a year of protection! If you have light oxidation, road grim and/or fine swirl marks, use Menzerna SF 4000 before locking in the protection with Sonus ION Paint Coating.
- Boosted by Polycharger for superior protection
- Chemically creates a positive ION charge to paint
- Produces high gloss shine
- Protects paint from UV damage and water spotting
- For neglected or oxidized surfaces, first use the appropriate Polish depending on the severity of the paint damage.
- Shake well before use.
- Make sure the surface is cool, clean and dry.
- Apply 2 dime size amounts to a clean dry foam applicator and rub thoroughly onto the surface.
- Product must be spread thin and allowed 30 minutes or longer to flash, enabling proper bonding to occur.
- Using a dry microfiber towel, buff off residue.
- You may experience slight static electricity while removing and witness dust accumulation for first 4 hours due to charge.
- For an even deeper, wetter-looking shine, additional layers may be applied after 4 hours.
- Note: Before locking in long lasting protection, use Sonus SFX-2 Enhance Swirl Remover to remove oxidation and swirls and for a crystal clear finish complete the process with Sonus SFX-3 Final Finish Polish.