Sonus Trim & Motor Kote is an easy-to-apply acrylic wax coating that protects textured plastic, rubber, cast aluminum, vinyl and paint. Designed for high temperature applications, Sonus Trim & Motor Kote withstands 240 to 280 degree temperatures for extended periods, making it the perfect wax coating for your engine, bed liner and other exposed black plastic trim.
Sonus Trim & Motor Kote is resistant to water and road salts. Use as an undercarriage dressing to beautify and protect. When applied to clean wheel well liners or painted undercarriage areas, Sonus Trim& Motor Kote restores a fresh, new appearance. Use Sonus Trim & Motor Kote on plastic rocker panels and under-bumper valences for protection that lasts weeks, not days. Sonus Trim & Motor Kote is a spray-on, walk-away acrylic wax sealant. Unlike most dressings, Trim & Motor Kote penetrates, bonds and dries hard to completely protect the treated surface. Silicone dressings and protectants cant compare!
- High temperature acrylic wax formula is dust resistant
- Protects engine compartment and components
- Protects undercarriages, bedliners and cladding
- Easy to apply
- Thoroughly clean and dry engine or trim to be treated.
- Spray 2 light coats allowing 20-30minutes of drying time between coats.
- DO NOT WIPE.
- Allow 1-hour final drying time before use.
- Remove overspray with a damp towel before product dries.
Note: Not recommended as a tire dressing. For exterior vehicle use only.
- All engine compartment surfaces
- Aluminum surfaces
- Rubber surfaces