The thick, rich suds of Ultima Paint Guard Wash are powerful enough to clean all exterior surfaces without removing wax or sealant!
Ultima Paint Guard Wash will exceed your expectations with thick, luxurious suds that last through the entire wash. Ultima Paint Guard Wash is a free-rinsing formula that never leaves a film. It is so gentle that it will not remove even the most delicate of waxes. Plus, our special paint conditioners resist water spotting and restore a high-gloss shine. In between regular washes, use Ultima Detail Spray Plus to remove light dust, fingerprints, pollen, insect remains and bird droppings.
- Hyper-concentrated formula, 1bottle is enough product for 6 months of regular washing
- Will not remove existing wax or sealant
- Thick, rich suds provide excellent cleaning power
- Free-rinsing to resist streaks and water spots
- Fill a 3 to 5 gallon wash bucket3/4 full of cool water.
- Mix 1 ounce of product with 3gallons of water. If working with hard water use slightly more product.
- Use a jet of water to fill remainder of bucket to activate suds.
- Rinse the car thoroughly to remove loose dirt.
- Wash from the top down using a quality wash mitt.
- Rinse car and mitt frequently.
- Dry immediately after final rinse.
Note: Avoid washing in the hot sun.
- Exterior paint surfaces
- Tires and wheels