Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ Concentrate is a hyper-concentrate that can be used to make the Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ spray wash formula or as a no rinse car wash solution in bucket. Just 1/2 oz. makes 22 oz. of Ready-to-Use Spray Wash and just 1 oz. makes 3 gallons of No Rinse Car Wash Solution. Either way, Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ will not only meet your expectations, it will exceed them in both cleaning ability and gloss enhancement! Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ quickly and safely cleans painted surfaces, chrome, plastic, glass and wheels without the use of water. No hoses! No rinsing! No drying! This Boosted by Polycharger formula not only cleans your vehicles surfaces, it protects from the harsh elements and harmful UV rays.
- Boosted by Polycharger to provide superior protection from the elements
- Hyper-concentrated formula can be mixed to a ready-to-use spray or as a no rinse bucket wash
- Quickly and safely cleans while enhancing gloss
No rinsing or drying required
- Always work in a shaded area on a surface that is cool to the touch and make sure surface is not gritty with dirt or sand to avoid scratching.
- Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ Concentrate is easy to mix for Ready-to-Use spray. Simply open the flip-top cap and squeeze container until holding chamber reaches ½ fluid ounce line.
- Pour contents into Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ mixing spray bottle. Fill mixing bottle with water and shake well.
- Starting on the upper surfaces first. Mist the surface to be cleaned. Fold a clean, dry Ultima Auto Spa Microfiber Buffing Towel into quarters and gently wipe using a back and forth motion.
- As the Ultima Auto Spa Microfiber Buffing Towel becomes saturated or dirty, fold to a clean dry side and replace with a fresh towel as needed.
- Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ Concentrate is easy to mix as a no rinse bucket wash. Simply open the flip-top cap and squeeze container until holding chamber reaches 1 fluid ounce line.
- Pour contents into a bucket with three gallons of water.
- Fold a Microfiber Buffing Towel into quarters and allow to soak for a few minutes in the bucket of wash solution.
- Very gently, squeeze excess wash solution from the Microfiber Buffing Towel.
- Starting on upper surfaces first, gently wipe soaked Microfiber Buffing Towel in a back and forth motion over a small section (24 by 24) at a time.
- Using second clean Microfiber Buffing Towel, wipe the area until dry.
- Repeat process over next area and replace your Microfiber Buffing Towel as needed.
Note: Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ Ready-to-Use also works great as a detail clay lubricant and a quick detail spray!
- Clear coated surfaces
- Painted surfaces
- Chrome surfaces
- Plastic & glass surfaces