FogIt was developed by Dr. Darin O’Brien, Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Biophysics. After experiencing the shortcomings of other so-called auto odor elimination products on the market, Dr. O’Brien set out to develop a new approach to odor elimination that is specifically designed and optimized for treating automobiles. The result is the most effective and efficient, industrial strength, odor-eliminating kit for treating the toughest automotive odoirs: the A-200PRO kit. The A-200PRO kit includes everything you need to quickly ATTACK and DESTROY odour-causing molecules in an irreversible chemical reaction that rids cars of odors, simply and effectively.
NOTE: The FogIt A-200PRO kit destroys odours ON CONTACT. To ensure best results, expose all surfaces to the extent possible (i.e. floor mats up, visors down, seat belts out, etc.).
STEP 1: Prepare the Vehicle (Time: 5 min)
Temperature Range: Between 60°F and 80°F. Start car and turn on either Hi Heat or Air Conditioner as necessary. Make sure blower is set to RECIRCULATE. NOTE: Be sure all windows are closed tight and doors are shut.
- Remove rubber floor mats from the vehicle. For carpet floor mats, stand up against the doors so that all surfaces are exposed to the FogIt reagent. Pull down visors and extend seat belts in latched position to ensure exposure to gas.
STEP 2: Activate the FogIt A-200PRO Kit &Treat the Vehicle (Time: 60 min)
Remove tablets from foil and plastic pouches. NOTE: Wear gloves. Do not touch tablets.
Place both tablets flat in the bottom of the tin reaction container. NOTE: Keep tin reaction container out of DIRECT SUNLIGHT. Place tin reaction container in a secure position on the floor, preferably near the air duct (often located on front passenger side of the vehicle).
- Add water to the black fill line on the inside of the tin reaction container (just enough water to cover the tablets).
- Immediately get out of the vehicle and close the doors.
- Let vehicle run for 1 hour.
Open doors for several minutes to air out the vehicle. NOTE: Avoid breathing the residual FogIt reagent inside the car.
- The liquid remaining inside the tin reaction container can be diluted and poured down the drain.
NOTE: Wear rubber gloves and do not smell the residual liquid in the reaction tin.
WARNINGS, HINTS, AND TIPS
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- THIS PRODUCT CAN BE HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH. Avoid coming into contact with the tablets. Avoid breathing the gas produced during the process.
- Always wear protective rubber gloves when opening the tablet packaging.
- When treating a vehicle, lock all doors to prevent entry into the vehicle during the process.
- Do not enter the vehicle during the process. Always open doors for 5 minutes before removing the tin reaction container.
- Do not smell the tin reaction container when removing from vehicle and always wear rubber gloves.
- DO NOT TREAT IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT. DIRECT SUNLIGHT CAN CAUSE THE REAGENT TO RAPIDLY GAS AND SPLATTER REAGENT WHICH MAY CAUSE BLEACHING AND STAINING OF CARPETS AND UPHOLSTERY.
- Do not open foil and plastic pouches until ready to use. Use immediately after opening and discard packaging promptly.
- For severe odours, repeated treatments may be required.