Originally engineered for aerospace and aviation applications, 303 Aerospace Protectant has found its way into millions of homes for day-to-day use on vehicles, sports equipment and more. Unlike many protectants that leave greasy residues, Aerospace dries to a clear matte finish without a trace of oil. And because it’s water-based, this protectant is safe to use on all products, from your vehicle’s paint job and leather seats to internal engine parts.
There’s a lot of power packed into this one product. A premium surface treatment, Aerospace not only protects against fading, discoloration and cracking from harmful UV rays, but repels dust and stains, too. Simply spray on and wipe dry for a beautiful, matte finish that protects your vehicle from road grime and favorite belongings from dust and soiling. Best of all, each application will last for months.
No other protectant beautifies as intensely or preserves as powerfully. Keep UV-sensitive materials looking new, year after year.
- Use only on clean surfaces. For best results use 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner.
- Place a drop cloth under the cleaner to be treated to catch any overspray.
- Out of direct sun, spray surface with 303 Aerospace Protectant and WIPE COMPLETELY DRY. If streaking occurs, too much product has been used.
- Use a wet towel to remove excess, IMMEDIATELY WIPE COMPLETELY DRY.
Note: this product does not air dry.
- Extra buffing with a dry cloth INCREASES bonding, repellency & longevity.
- Apply every 3-5 weeks for maximum UV protection. Great for use on a variety of surfaces such as: vinyl, leather, plastics, synthetic & natural rubber, eisenglass, PVC, teak, gel coat & fiberglass.
- Ideal for: Hypalon inflatable boats, wet/dry suits, tires, side-out seals, RV EDPM rubber roofing (for your safety, never walk on a wet roof), helmets, visors, and goggles.
Not for use on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas) or floorings.