AQUA-BUFF1000 FAST-CUT COMPOUND
This is a fast cut compound used to remove heavy oxidation and eliminate scratches. It is specifically designed for rotary buffing machines. Use on fiberglass boats, aluminum boats, RVs, and airplanes. It will achieve the ultimate swirl free showroom shine. Easily applied with applicator pad, misted with water, and machine buffed with rotary buffing machine with at least 2500 rpm. See instructions. It is economical because you only need half the amount compared to other compounds. It is a water-based compound and therefore environmentally friendly. Paste is blue in color.
The Aqua Buff products do not contain solvents, waxes or polymers that obscure the true surface. Aqua Buff naturally cools the surface as it is polished, preventing burn-through and distortion.
- Spread Aqua-Buff 1000 Fast Cut Compound on the surface to be compounded with a brush or cloth, several square feet at a time–using one-half the normal amount–and mist the surface with water.
- Immediately machine buff with a clean, damp compounding pad.
- Repeat the process to eliminate scratches from exceptionally hard surfaces.
- Should the compound become dry while being buffed, re-wet again by misting the surface with water.
- Follow with Aqua-Buff 2000