Coat your car with the glossiest and hardest coating available on the open market!
The incredible 70% SiO2 with 99.9%purity formula is based on the same technology as the original Cquartz with some interesting tweaks. Other ceramic coatings have far less SiO2 (Quartz) in the product however CQUK has 70% SiO2 with 99.9%purity. This is the first ever coating which has this concentration! The pure quality ensures the most transparent glass coat film over the surface, which guarantees long lasting coating with extreme strength and water-repellency. Once the liquid meets the open air it cures and forms a ceramic quartz hard coating on the surface with extreme hydrophobicity and gloss beyond even that of CQuartz.
- (1) 30ml bottle of CQuartz UK Edition (Approximately 3-4 average size vehicles)
- (1) CarPro Foam Applicator Block
- (4) 4" MF Suede applicators
- Protection and gloss comparable to the best professional coatings available but easy to use for all detailers
- CQUK has 70% SiO2 with 99.9% purity!!!
- Extremely deep, rich Gloss
- Easy maintenance with "self cleaning” properties (Stays cleaner than waxes, sealants and other coatings)
- Resistance to Wash Induced Marring
- Average thickness of CQuartz UK layer is between 1µm ~2 µm per layer
- Minor swirl filling abilities
- Repels water, oils, dirt, and contaminants
- Protection from UV rays
- Resists stains, bird droppings, water spots, and traffic film
- Resists extremely high temperatures. Feel free to coat engine components, etc. that correspond to the materials shown.
- Ultra hard CQuartz UK contains ceramic nanoparticles found within glass; the result is a highly reflective, transparent layer.
- Can also be layered: Allow 1-hour minimum wait time after buffing to allow cure before applying another coat.
Surfaces you can protect with CQuartz:
- Recommended working temperatures: 41F to 90F
- Durability: Approximately 2 years or more
- Water contact angle: 110°
- Light swirl filling properties
- Thick layer: 1~2 Micron each
- If contamination exists it is recommended that you IronX and clay your vehicle before polishing.
- To gain the most from CQuartz it is recommended that your vehicle have all painted surfaces clean and polished to a high standard.
- Use CarPro Reflect to achieve an incredible high gloss finish!
- Use CarPro Eraser to remove all oils leftover from polishing which would hamper the penetration of CQuartz and seriously compromise durability.
- Wrap a mf Suede (included) around the applicator block (also included)
- Shake CQuartz UK well and apply to the applicator
- Spread across surface and buff in over entire section until it begins to disappear and flashes
- Using a 16" Suede mf towel, wipe off residue to ensure flat streak-free finish
- *Note: If applying in cold weather below65-70F, allow to sit 2-5 minutes before wiping off
- Move to next section and repeat
- Apply Reload 1 hour or more from the start of CQUK application
- Park vehicle in direct sun after application is complete.
- Keep surface dry for at least one hour after application
- Wipe any water off the surface during the first 24hours after application
- Avoid washing with any soaps for the first 7 days
- Never allow highly alkaline (ph11+) chemicals such as non-diluted all-purpose cleaners to sit or dwell on the surface for extended periods. This may damage and cause the coating to lose its hydrophobic ability.
- Do not apply in direct sun or on hot surface
- Do not re-use 4" Suede applicators
- Do not re-use the towels you used to buff off with unless you immediately toss them in a bucket of APC after use to avoid glass crystals forming on them
- Wear hand protection (disposable gloves)
- Avoid vapours and use suitable respiratory protection