The FLEX XFE7-15 150 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher is a free-spinning, dual action paint polishing machine that embodies everything that is “FLEX”. From the same manufacturer that brought you the FLEX XC3401, the FLEX XFE7-15 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher has a 15 mm stroke length to cover more area and help you breeze through a detail. The extra cooling vents to prevent overheating, and a more streamlined, ergonomically correct body, along with the massive throw, makes the FLEX XFE7-15 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher a serious contender in the world of long throw polishers.
The XFE also offers Flex's SoftGrip, ergonomically shaped grip hood. This allows you to control the machine with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold. The included backing plate is 5.75" and is ideal to use with Buff and Shine's 6.5" Low Pro Foam Pads, which are designed specifically for large orbit (throw) polishers such as the Flex XFE 7-15 150.
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Free-spinning drive for hologram-free finishing
- 15 mm orbit for high efficiency
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Optimized air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints