Meguiar's Pro Fiber Rinse & Tannin Stain Remover is specially formulated to quickly remove tannin stains (coffee, tea, wine, etc.) and pH neutralizes the carpet and seats after using Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaners. Meguiar's Pro Fiber Rinse & Tannin Stain remover will also minimize re-soiling of interior carpets and upholstery too!
- Fast tannin stain remover (Coffee,tea, wine, etc.)
- Carpet and cloth seats pHneutralizer
- Minimized re-soiling
- RTU (Ready to Use) - Tannin stainand water stain or browning removal
- Up to 20:1 for extractor or spray application
- Shake Well. For best results, apply to vacuumed and dry brushed fibers.
Extractor Spray Application Directions:
- Apply Meguiar's Pro Fiber Rinse & Tannin Stain Remover (D106) directly to the tannin stain using a 16 oz. dispenser bottle. Pull the nozzle up at the first position before dispensing the product
- Using a carpet brush, wrap with a cotton towel for carpet applications and wrap with a Meguiar's Ultimate Wipe for all other fiber applications.
- Bonnet clean (wrap towel around brush) the stain or use a tamping method (lay towel over stain, pound brush firmly with a succession of blows on towel where stain exists), while rotating the towel when soiled.
- Repeat steps 2-3 above until desired results are achieved.
- Mix up to 20:1 (up to 6 ounces per gallon) with clean water in your solution tank or trigger sprayer.
- For Extractor - Follow extractor manufacturer instructions to rinse the fibers.
- For Spray Application - Spray onto stained surface and back brush (work the brush into the surface) to neutralize the fibers.
It's best to use Meguiar's Pro Fiber Rinse & Tannin Stain Remover (D106) first (spot clean/RTU), then Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner (D101) to the entire carpet or section, then follow up with D106 (20:1) for pH neutralization. pH neutralizing the carpet will prevent the residue left behind by cleaning agents from re-activating on the passengers shoes and re-soiling carpets.