Meguiar's Pro Protein Stain Remover is a pre-spot removal formula that quickly and effectively removes protein stains (milk, food, and organic matter) off carpet and upholstery fibers. Meguiar's Pro Protein Stain Remover will also dissolve urine stains and neutralize urine odours.
- Fast protein-based stain remover (Milk, food, and organic matter)
- Effective on microfiber interiors
- Concentrated formula
- Contains no added fragrance
RTU (Ready to use) - Severe protein or urine stain
Diluted - Add 3 oz. of D116 and 6oz. of Pro Fiber Rinse (D106) to 23 oz. of water in a 32 oz. secondary bottle. (cut each in half if using a 16 oz. bottle)
SHAKEWELL. For best results, apply to vacuumed and dry brushed fibers.
- Apply Meguiar's Pro Protein Stain Remover (D116) directly to the stain using the 16 oz. dispenser bottle. Pull the nozzle up to the first position before dispensing the product.
- Using a carpet brush, wrap with a cotton towel for carpet applications and wrap with a Meguiar's Ultimate Wipe (M9910) for all other fiber applications.
- Bonnet clean (wrap towel around the brush) the stain with a tamping method (lay towel over stain, pound brush firmly with a succession of blows on the towel where the stain exists), while rotating the towel when soiled.
- Repeat steps 2-3 above until desired results are achieved.
- Add 23 oz. of water to a 32 oz. secondary bottle. Add 3 oz. of Pro Fiber Rinse & Tannin Stain Remover (D106), and then add 6 oz. of Pro Protein Stain Remover (D116). If a 16 oz. secondary bottle is used then cut the ounces noted above in half.
- Apply directly to carpet stains. For upholstery stains, apply directly to the towel using the bonnet cleaning method above.
Extractor Application - Follow extractor manufacturer's instructions using Meguiar's Pro Fiber Rinse & Tannin Strain Remover (D106) to neutralize the fibers.
Spray Application - Spray Pro Fiber Rinse & Tannin Stain Remover (D106) to the fibers and back brush (work the brush into the surface) to neutralize the fibers.
Do not leave the bottle open or exposed to sunlight. Once mixed with Pro Fiber Rinse & Tannin Stain Remover (D106), the solution will last 8-10 hours. Never apply any cleaners directly to the upholstery.