Black Label Diamond Wheel Coating is a nano-glass ceramic coating that was designed specifically for application on wheels. Formulated to withstand the extreme temperatures that wheels are exposed to, Diamond Wheel Coating shields your wheels against the damaging effects of ferrous (iron containing) brake-dust particles. A single 4 ounce bottle is enough to coat up to 100 wheels!
Wheels that are coated with Black Label Diamond Wheel Coating will be easier to clean and maintain. Regular wheel cleaning will only require soap and water, even on brake-dust laden German sports sedans. Diamond Wheel Coating creates such a slick barrier of protection that most dirt and grime will be removed when driving through the rain. A strong jet of water from the hose will also knock off most of the built up brake dust, minimizing the amount of scrubbing required.
- Ensure surface is cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
- Thoroughly clean each wheel first using Pinnacle Clear Coat Safe Wheel Cleaner.
- Polish wheels with Black Label Surface Cleansing Polish.
- Spray Diamond Wheel Coating directly onto a Gold Wax Finger Pocket and evenly distribute over the wheel.
- Work the coating into the surface until it disappears.
- Lightly buff with a clean, soft, lint-free microfiber towel.